SEO help you optimize your blog and make it search engine friendly so you can increase your traffic. I will talk about WordPress SEO. WordPress is SEO Optimized which is the reason they use it, but it’s not fully SEO Optimized and so to reach the 100% you have to put in a little hard work.
The title that you write in the POST Title bar is the one that appears on your blog above your post’s description or on the header bar of your browser and optimize your post. So put a pretty and meaningful POST Title. Start your post title with a keyword.
After choosing a keyword for your blog post, try to make sure:
- The title contains the keyword.
- The title starts with the keyword.
- The permalink contains the keyword.
- The SEO description contains the keyword.
- The SEO description starts with the keyword.
- The SEO keyword contains the keyword.
- The content has the keyword with a density of at most 4.5%
- An image in the post contains the keyword as the alternate text.
- The content contains a Bold keyword.
- The content contains an Italicized keyword.
- The content contains an Underlined keyword.
- The content contains a keyword linked to a post on the same blog.
- The content contains a keyword linked to a post from some other website/blog.
- The content contains the keyword in the first and in the last 100 words.
To summarize all the important steps above, I would want you to do take care of your post’s keywords for that is what the search engine will crawl upon your post. In order for your post to gain a good position in the search results